This accessibility statement applies to the website climatehabits.co.uk and the app my.climatehabits.co.uk
This website is run by Climate Habits Ltd.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some diagrams show a process description without a full text alternative
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, email email@example.com.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 10 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Climate Habits is committed to making its website accessible.
We believe this website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard due to the non-compliances below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the WCAG 2.1 Accessibility standards
- The diagram of our process does not offer a full text alternative
Please tell us if you experience problems by email to: email@example.com.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We hope to introduce a fully accessible version of the process overview in the near future.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared in May 2023. It was last reviewed in May 2023.
This website was last tested in April 2023. The test was carried out by Pentri, a digital consultancy supporting Climate Habits with the redevelopment of this website.